
We had a marathon volleyball weekend. Kelsey played in her first tournament. It was a real eye opener for Steve and me. She had three games on Friday at the IVA center in Salt Lake. They won all three games. The night went something like this - play, ref, play, ref, rest play. The started at 4:00 p.m. and ended around 9:30. Saturday morning they were back at it again. She had to be at the The Factory at 8:15 a.m. and ended at 7:15 p.m. They played 3 games Saturday morning and won two out of the three. Her team also had to ref between games. They then played in the finals and lost their first game. Her team took 14th place. There were so many teams and games going on at the same time. It made my head spin. Next time we will be more prepared and take a book or movie to watch during the down times.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Posted by S Leetham Family at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Gosh, I bet she slept a lot after that!!! Isn't it amazing what youth can do for you!!!! Certainly I would not be around to tell about it!!! Your daughter is pretty cool and it sure sounds like she is going to go places!! Let me know when there is a game around here. I would love to watch her play.
You guys be good (well, I know Steve has a hard time with that one!) and I will see you on Sunday.
Post a Comment