
Steve really got some awesome pictures of a couple of buck while we were in Zions park. The park was not busy and all and we were able to drive all the way up in the canyon where the buses normally go. It was beautiful!!!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Posted by S Leetham Family at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Deanna,
I am proud of you!!!!! It's kinda hard to keep up on these blogs it, but I sure am convinced that they are valuable in helping us keep in touch with each other, as a family and a ward, and a neighborhood. When Norm was in the hospital, Christy started a blog and told all of our friends about it. She would update it every day, and it was wonderful for our friends to be able to know how Norm was doing.
I'm glad you and Steve got away for some alone time!!! It looks like a beautiful area and there is no better place to re-orient one's self with their priorities, than in nature...at least I think.
Let me know what time the sewing classes are, and if I can drag myself there, I will take them with you. Sometimes I need a nap on Fridays and sometimes I don't. I would love to take them again, cause it was hard to switch machines in the middle.
I'm glad we are friends Deanna, and please tell your youngest child hello for me, although I saw her today. And for that oldest child of yours with the bald head.....hello to him to.
Love to you
Frances
Post a Comment